Re: [MV] report: 900x20 vs 1100x20 on M35

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 20:19:41 PDT

Here are some pictures of what I have done. All comments are
welcome, as well as anyone else's pictures of it not working out.

It would also be interesting to know the brads of tires and what
has been found, although I would think they are alike.

I am running 55PSI, instead of the usual 50 I ran in the 9.00x20's

http://208.190.133.201/11x20/11x20fit.html