Re: [MV] Soviet/Russian KMZ MB650 Motorcycles & Sidecars

From: Stuart & Jane Robinson (stalwart@nwlink.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 18:43:18 PDT

On May 7, 2004, at 6:07 PM, Richard Eames wrote:

> I am offering these to this group for $12,500.00 each.

GOSH, cheap! Only 3-4 times the cost of the "NEW" ones offered on
eBay! I just saw the 2wd models offered for $3995.00.

> I will be selling these in the duPont Registry for
> double the price, so order quickly.

Perhaps, if you can find someone who doesn't bother to do homework
(simple internet search) or WAY more money than brains. $25,000.00 for
an underpowered, SLOW, primitive, unreliable vehicle based on 1930's
technology, and INFERIOR workmanship . . . sounds familiar, I have
several military vehicles that resemble that, EXCEPT the $25,000, and
workmanship parts.

In short Richard, you're barking in the wrong place here. If you get
so much as one sale from this list, for anywhere near your asking
price, I'd be totally and utterly SHOCKED!

With some regard but not much,

Stuart