RE: [MV] Jerry can on Ebay

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 13:38:14 PDT

I have a couple of those jerry cans and they work well. The plug-up-hose-adapter-thingie is available at surplus stores... However it's illegal to ship those types of jerry cans into California because they don't have a pressure release valve. As long as you're careful, it's not a problem. If you're not paying attention there might be some spillage (guilty). For us unlucky few residing in this state, we have to try to find ones that are already here. CTD won't ship 'em to us!

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1