unknown jeep

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 16:43:11 PDT

As I was getting on I40 at exit 56 to go west a pickup pulling trailer
hauling OD Jeep went by also going west, after a 45 minute chase I caught up
to it. Jeep had tailgate, embossed WILLYS - just like my CJ2, it also had
what appeared to be factory hard top - had spare tire mount on right side.
Flat front fenders. Had tall hood like CJ3B also embossed on sides with
WILLYS - could not see grill at 70+ MPH on 3 lane hwy. Jeep had Ga plates
on it, truck had Tennessee tags. He was still in sight when we got to close
to downtown Memphis.

I am not familiar enough with Jeeps to make decision - could this be some
kind of miliary jeep?? or a CJ painted OD??

By chance would owner happen to be on list.

Everette