Transport from Monterey CA to Baltimore MD

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 10:12:13 PDT

Hi,
        I have a museum artifact that needs moving from Monterey CA to
Baltimore. I am checking to see if anybody is heading that way, or if
anybody can swing that way to pick it up and deliver it to a location in
Idaho (before August). The item will be crated and loading assistance to
load it and unload it is available. It will weigh approximately 150 lbx,
and be about the size of a WWII jeep trailer body. If you can help for gas
money, I'd appreciate it. It will bring a very important piece of WWII
Aircraft home to its birthplace in Baltimore. Thanks,