WC 63 rear frame and axles (I think)

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 04:53:38 PDT

for sale::

A few years back a load of metal destined for scrap yard passed my place and
I saw what I took to be wheels from M.37 on load, I stopped the fellow and
he had what I think is frame and rear ends from WC 63 - looks like frame was
cut off just behind cab. It is now hiding in weeks in back of my shop, I
have not come up with a use for it in 5 years so I think it needs a new
home.

I can send pictures to anyone who might be interested, It is pretty much
complete, of course I have no indication of condition internally of rear
ends.

Not shippable

Everette