Re: [MV] Art's Air-O-Matic comments

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 18:22:26 PDT

First of all, John I think it would be more than a little fun if you
could put a picture of Art's re- butt al in the next published issue. I
have an image in my head of what that would look like - and it aint pretty.

Secondly, on behalf of all the other MV hobbyists, I accept you
apologies for only publishing six issues per year. But, you should make
each issue out of some form of plastic paper. You can only turn the
pages so many times before they begin to fall apart!

And, last of all - thanks for a great mag! Hoping to see it go monthly
some day.

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator