Re: [MV] Kick the Bucket?

From: Nigel Hay -MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 12:02:09 PDT

I don't think they are ration boxes I think they are for mechanics tools to
save scrabbling in and out - the M16 locker box compartments are pretty
inaccessible for anyone more than a 12 year old boy as they are on floor
front and back of turret mount.
I used to carry jump leads hand tools and service items in the boxes on mine
plus handcleaner and towels. Plus brake fluid, engine oil and anything else
that would fit.

NIGE