Sputtering M-37

From: M. Thirtyseven (m37greenbeast@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 07:21:47 PDT

List,

The GreenBeast is running but sputtering. Starts right up but sputters and
needs either lots of choke or constant gas to keep going.

All stock, rebuilt fuel pump from established MV pro last year, no in line
fuel filters as came from mil. Good plugs, new wires, replaced rotor,points,
condenser last month with help from neighbor Fmr Navy Wrench type. Good
clean gas, last look into tank it was very clean.

Carb has only 1 adjust vs 2 like the TM states.. carb is marked Chrysler
Corp and appears like the pic in the TM just with only 1 adjust screw.

One of my fellow MV'ers mentioned adjusting the float in the carb.. I have
never opened this up (yet)

Kind of hard to DX from this but suggestions??? As soon as the Monsoons
stop I would like to get it operational again.

Thanks in advance,

Daryl
52' M-37

From ‘will you?’ to ‘I do,’ MSN Life Events is your resource for Getting