RE: [MV] R.C. B-52

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 18:25:41 PDT

If you had gotten the entire website, you could have seen the aftermath. It
looked like a miniature airliner crash site.

I would venture a guess that there was nothing salvageable left.

That is one unusual website, too! It has a Swedish American Hot Rod
section, some custom motorcycle seats, and some kind of rock band.

Joe Garrett