Re: [MV] M35a2.. 80/90 gear oil... or?

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 13:23:31 PDT

I was experiencing similar problems, along with gear noise, in my 5 ton and
I added Lucas brand oil treatment, noise went away also hard shifting, now
as to temp. cannot tell any difference, tranny is still too warm to hold
your hand on after much of a trip.

Friend of mine put this treatment in every oil holding box on his Scout car
and is very well pleased with the results.

I am not much on additives but friend of mine spoke so highly of this (he is
old time mechanic) that I tried it

Everette