Re: [MV] HMMWV woes and 6.2 injector pumps

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 23:31:20 PDT

A couple of people have asked about the desile mechanic that rebuilds HMMWV
fuel injection pumps.

Here's the info.

Richards Deisel Injections
113 N Mines Rd.
Livermore, Ca. 94551
925-443-6069

I've meet Richard only once. He specializes in fuel injection pumps and has
told me that his rebuilds come with a warrenty. He also said that he use to
rebuild fuel injector pumps all the time for the HMMWV at Camp Parks Army
Reserve base in Dublin, Ca. but has not done so recently.

I have not used him personally yet but I plan on having him rebuild the FIP
on my HMMWV next month. I'll post a report for you when I do.

Darrell