RE: [MV] Fuel injection pump calibrations

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 18:12:29 PDT

Hi Brian

Yes it is. With the following notes; its not for ALL humvees only the 998
series and the A1 series. The A2 and A3 have the 6.5 engine and some have
the turbosupercharger. But for most all of the ones that we will see as
collectors yes it is the one. The arctic/low sulphur rating indicates it
has the hardened stainless steel internals which can live fine with low
sulphur fuel and also with very thin Diesel #1, Kerosene, K Fuel etc in the
arctic. Everyone rebuilding pumps today puts these parts in now.

Glenn