Re: [MV] FW: 1971 AM General 2.5 ton truck up for Charity/Auction...Phoenix, AZ

From: rhazen@govliquidation.com
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 17:11:54 PDT

Hi guys,

Just wanted you to know that we heard about the eBay item with the
description that was eerily similar to ours for the charity auction. We
contacted the gentleman and he kindly removed our info from his lot. Sorry
for the confusion! Our M35A2 is a beauty - I got to go for a ride, my
first one in an MV! Now if I can only get the chance to drive it....

Contact me with any questions about the upcoming auction. Maybe I'll see
some of you there!

Robyn Hazen
Government Liquidation, LLC
www.govliquidation.com