Re: Mail Call @ Knob Creek

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 18:24:48 PST

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the information on the shoot! What a sight to see! The night
part was the best and it made me a little home sick for the 60's. Gunny's
shows are always good but this one was GREAT! I taped it and I think I'll
share it with some friends who have never seen a massive night shoot.

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"

"The Nation which forgets it's Defenders will itself be forgotten"