Re: non-Canadians serving in Canada's Armed Forces

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 21:03:59 PST

--- "Fred H. Schlesinger" <fred@schlesingers.net>
wrote:

> That is a good point, Jack. But don't give up on
> Canada. They elected a conservative government
> today, so maybe our culture isn't that different.
+++++++
Oh, 'twas ugly!

The Liberals took a mighty beating,...... but,....
they did deserve it, no,... they asked for it!!!

Bah, let's call it what it was, after the crap they
pulled they should have fully expected it.

13 years! I'm amazed it went on for as long as it
did.

Now, then, about that silly gun registry thing,.......

Too many shootings in Toronto? What a surprise.

Joe