Fw: Anyone deal with an ebay seller named "us-military-man" ?

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 14:46:02 PST

  Whooopsiee!!!

    Seems I struck a nerve. The 'Gentleman' who sent this to me appears to
have issues with my post.
     I didn't say anything about anyone selling things, nor name any
specific names since all I had to go on was Glen's post, which didn't name
anyone other than an eBay persona. And what's this about "You don't have the
right to do this!"? I did not slander anyone by name or allege falsehoods.
And I THINK my post, my views and my ability to state the same in this forum
might be covered under some things called the "Constitution of The United
States", "Bill of Rights", "1st Amendment". But note that the 'Gentleman' is
under the belief I'm the fornicating posterior cavity here.
    And you, 'Mr. Gentleman' do have the right to say what you wish about me

in your post. Not exactly a morally or ethically defensible position, but
you are well within your rights to state it.
    So, I guess I'll have to put 'Mr. Gentleman's' name on the list with
the Deuce Butcher and the A.N.S.C.D.S.O.B.S. Brotherhood of folks to avoid
at rallies.
    I'm going to have to respectfully request that Mr. Shaw, Mr. Schwartz
and Mr. Lombardi to help me watch my six down at Aberdeen, since I've never

met the 'Gentleman' I've annoyed. He's a member of the MTA and seeing that
we're going to be sorta next door neighbors, I'd prefer for him not going
postal on me and my merry little band!

Back 2 u, 'Mr. Gentleman'
Ronzo