Re: M274

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 10:34:15 PST

Now Joe,

You know perfectly well that a spell checker is included with most email
programs. All you have to do is turn it on. That's the only way that I can
type my emails and not look like the dummy that I am!! :-) Good ideas
though and I do appreciate you and the Ronzo Monster bringing this up!

BTW, was in a wreak in my M-1009 yesterday. A nice Lady was waiting in line
with me behind her to get into the public library. She was driving a nice
little Ford van. She decided that she was tired of waiting, put it in
reverse and stomped the pedal!! Before I could react she slammed into the
left front of my truck!!!! She admitted fault to the Police and me so
that's a relief. Outcome? M-1009 has a slightly bent in brush guard and
bumper, some paint that needs to be redone and that's about it! Her van?
Needs an entire rear end!!!! It is totally trashed! Rear light on right
gone, hatch bent in and broken, bumper gone, window cracked, etc. Man, I
knew that these trucks were tough but I never thought they were this tough!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"