Re: steam powered RC tank

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 09:03:48 PST

Cool stuff PJ! I love looking at websites of people that have too much
time on their hands :-) Particularly interesting to me since I have
the very same Tamiya tank chassis sitting around in my basement. It's
from a Leopard I model (I think an A3, but don't recall). That is one
tough and heavy platform, so I'm not surprised to see it holding the
weight of the steam engine.

Steve