Re: was Trailer electrical hookup now driving

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 18:14:29 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sonny Heath" <sonny@defuniak.com>

>I have been considering responding with "Borderline on Pansiness" Sonny

Call me what you want but I drove my deuce 12 hours strait the first year I
drove home from Aberdeen and I can handle a lot of discomfort but the heat
in that green oven combined with my healthy thighs gave me one mean rash.
Lets just say I had to walk like John Wayne for a while each time I took a
break. I'm guessing the rest of you are a little thinner.

Couldn't find any gold bond powder any where. I also noticed I shouted a
lot too.

Joe Trapp