Re: Hummer parts

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 18:53:57 PDT

Being in a Volunteer Fire/Rescue Department and being in charge of all
Equipment and Communications I can state that in South Carolina we can sell
any item after five years has past, we inform the agency that we intend to
sell and they have no objection to the sale. The kicker is we must wait
five years to ask to sell.

Best Regards,

Ed

"The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be
aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain
precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it."