Re: Wondering about a fuel filter for a M38A1

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 08:00:24 PDT

all depends on how "authentic" you want to be, at most any parts store you
can find an "inline" fuel filter which will entail some modification to fuel
delivery lines. I have a NOS fuel filter on an M37, works fine. mounts to
voltage regulator bracket, factory lines had place to splice in this filter,
it is my understanding these are hard to find for the were discontinued
early in "M" series vehicle production