Correct MG cradle wanted

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 20:09:49 PDT

At long last, (and with some fine help from a resourceful list member) I have identified the cradle I am seeking.

It is the 30/50 combination cradle designated D58626.

I am looking to acquire two of these. It looks very much like the modern equilibrator cradle but has no equilibrator spring on the side. Low on right side of the yoke (upon which the cradle pivots up and down) is usually a small section of tube used to hold the pin that locks the crade in the level/stowed position when the pin is not in place or in use. This particular cradle has the short pintle shank (about 4-5 inches). The long shank version can be seen on page 29 of MV Magazine, issue 94 (figure 11).

Any help would be appreciated.

TJ