Re: [MV] Deuce Brakes ---- split system

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 17:55:22 PST

Hi Steve
<especially if you split up the fronts>
The same thing that happen when you stomp on the right or left brake on a
farm tractor only you are not going 50 mph(you turn around in a VERY big
hurry) :-))

The military came up with a MWO to convert the M35A2 over to a split system.
I have a TM that goes into all the details and while I don't have it right
in front of me basically it added another master cyl. and air tank and
routed the brake lines so that one system worked the front tires and the the
other covered the rear wheels just as your civilian car or light truck does.
Hopes this help. Wayne