Re: [MV] M35 Heater kit mounting panels

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 18:37:03 PST

Can't help it RAM....while I am finally realizing that you have EVERYTHING I
could ever need but have never thought to ask you for, I realize that what
you got has to be in limited quantities and therefore I am going into
selfish mode and want to keep your goodies to my self!!!!!

    But I will throw a bone to the list...the RAMster has a SUPER DUPER deal
on the COMPLETE Convoy Warning Light setups for the M35 series (also usable
on other vehicles). Coleman's (gag, puke, may their name never cross my lips
in polite company again) sells the beacon alone for $20 each, for a little
over the cost of 3 of their beacons, the RAMster has the COMPLETE kit (plus
S&H). However, he travels far and wide to attend shows in his loyal Crown
Vic and trusty trailer, so call and it could be delivered into your hot
little hands at considerable savings!!

Bonzo the XXVIII

    BTW For all you family unit types....check this out....skidded into
this site while helping daughter with a project.
    Go here:
        http://hamrick.com/names/

    Put your surname of interest in the box, click "ALL YEARS" and then
"DISPLAY" and watch how the family spread (or not) across the US of A over
100+ years.

    Too late to stop that Outlaw Joe Young's relatives from oozing all over
the country, and my relatives are under every rock, but the RAMster's folks
are just expanding their toe hold.... ;-}

    Velllllly interesting, jah?