Help with a Deuce.........

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 18:56:19 PST

Lists and Folks;

For those of us in the Southern California area I am going to bid on a Deuce at Barstow, I was wondering if anyone would help me out, those that have other deuces or bigger trucks (or access to them).  All I am asking (and I know its a HUGE FAVOR, payable I know) is for some support if I need a tow.  I will have everything else for it but a "wrecker" (thats a real bad word).  Just asking thats all.  $$ for time, fuel, and I supply all the laughs!!!!!

Its going to be parked in Escondido (78 and 15, 1/4 mile off the freeways), straight shot.

Thanks a million.

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2