Re: [MV] Sears

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 17:00:43 PST

Well.. I did break a craftsman 1/2" ratchet, by hand. It was not easy
and I am sure I applied several hundred ft-lbs to it. more than once
-unfastening flywheel bolts. Yes, by hand.. hehe. and I have broken a
few sockets that way. What broke in the ratchet was the little parts
that hold the direction-asembly in the off or on position. It's
stripped and likes to slip into neutral. I will have to take it back
one of these days.

I have never taken anything for replacement that I did not break.