Re: [MV] M35 Locking Door Handles

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 18:25:31 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bobby Joe Pendleton II" <bobbyjoe@chartertn.net>

> On my M211 if you lock the door and then shut it, it will unlock. Is a M35
> NOT like that?

I'm confused. I tried to lock to door and shut it and each time I did that
it unlocked. Yet one time today I let the guy helping me pull the truck up
across the yard. He got out and I walked up to the door a few minuets later
and it was locked. Had to reach through the open window and unlock it. I
will assume it can remain locked after shutting, but may unlock most of the
time?

Joe Trapp