GL has barred me!!

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 09:19:41 PDT

I have just been informed that I can no longer bid on
anything from GovLiquidation because I have no credit
cards!!

That sucks. Evidently they can't secure their
operation without that card number. I find that
interesting, their computers can't deal with it? I
had been buying from them for months! I think that's
why David Wright got canned, they tell me he wasn't
supposed to be allowing people to bid without that
card number.

If an outfit as big as E-bay can do business without a
credit card why can't GL? Or has GL grown past the
capabilities of their computer system? I see E-bay
has recently gone with IBM to run their systems.

Now, where is that Congressman's address....?

Maybe I can interest Senator Clinton in my problem?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Joe