Interesting trucks found in Portland, OR

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 15:08:17 PST

If anyone is interested, I found a GMC 2 1/2-ton truck in a wrecking yard
that is very complete. There is also what is a Studebaker military truck
(according to one of the guys I was with), and an IHC M2 (not for sale),
and a 50's-vintage Air Force trailer (looks like around a 1-ton), and an
IHC M5H6 in very nice shape. If anyone is interested in any of these,
let me know, and I will give you his name and number. He also has tons
of parts for trucks of all years going back to the 30s. The owner will
be retiring in a year or two, and it would be nice if these found a home
instead of being crushed.
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!