Re: [MV] Source for tire spoons?

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 08:25:11 PDT

There are a number pf "split ring" wheel designs:

2 piece that come apart in the middle. You and tell these by the wide
raised ring in the middle of the wheel.

2 piece with a split in the ring like an M37 or M35

2 piece with no split in the ring. You stretch the ring to get
it over the wheel. Used on WW2 Chevy's, CCKW and some trailers

3 piece where the lock ring is a piece of steel about 1/2" square that
fits between the wheel and the out wheel ring. Used on older GM
products

Steve AKA Dr Deuce