Re: [MV] M1009 Painting ideas

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 09:44:03 PDT

I'm not going to be very picky on the condition of the seats. I'm going to
recover all the seats in green canvas anyway. Not exactly correct but I have to
admit, I prefer canvas over the velour seats in my crewcab and over the
leather seats in the wifes truck. I think canvas might just be the best seat
material going!
Kenny