Re:More [MV] Tripping from Vegas to South Dakota!

From: Herr Bookmonger (bookmonger@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 22:36:07 PDT

The subject caught my interest, and I looked into it further.

This site has a couple videos that are sobering:
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cold.war/experience/the.bomb/route/06.amarc/

Here is info on visiting the place & tours:
http://factorytoursusa.com/TourDetails.asp?TourID=288&State=AZ&Search=&CategoryID=

Granted the tie to Military Vehicles is tenuous at best, but it does sort of
tie in with the recent thread on cannibalization.

Herr Bookmonger