M35A2 fuel problem

From: RCB (rcb.com@att.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 05:54:35 PDT

MVers:
Good Morning to All !!!
I purchased a 1988 complete 1D turbo motor in a container from a private individual.
He advised me the motor was tested in the container a few years ago. We replaced
all filters, checked the in-tank fuel pump operation and installed the motor in
my M35A2. Will not start !! Turns over fine, but no fuel to the nozzles. Fuel is
present in all filters. Pulled the cover off the "engine stop valve" on the side of the injector pump.
It was seized in the shut-off position. The shaft with the lever was
seized in the sleeve. OK... so we freed-up the shaft and it now moves back and forth freely.
Still no fuel to the nozzles. Any thoughts and or suggestions.

I respectfully await all "List Wisdom"
Thanks...
Bob