Re: CAPITALS

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 16:49:19 PST

> At the core of it all, Alex did the right thing -
> he asked an actual
> question about an actual military vehicle. We can
> probably all remember
> weeks where it didn't seem like that was ever going
> to happen.
++++++++
Ah, THAT'S what caused the uproar!!

No wonder so many got tripped up. That was a sneaky
trick posting something that is on topic, asking a
question actually related to the subject of the list.

That's almost as much a social faux pas as going into
a '50's era hardware store and disturbing the old
timers' checker game just to buy plumbing parts!

Uppity youngsters! Gotta keep their priorities
straight!!

Now, let's get back to licensing, politics, and large
breasted women!

Joe