2006 East Coast Convey

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 12:53:36 PST

I have heard on Jan. 17 that an update was goin to be performed on the
website for the registration for the convey and stuff like that. I read on
the email that the updates would in done in a week or so. It has been
almost two now and I was wondering if someone could shed some light on what
is goin on with that. Last year was fun execpt for all the comfusion that i
went thru to try to sign up. It seemed like no one really knew what was
goin one. I am in no way blaming anyone. I just like to know for sure what
is goin on with stuff so I don't feel as rushed when the Big Day comes. I
know that a lot of stuff has to happen and come together to make it
successful so I would like to get in as early as possible. Thanks for any
and all info.

Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler