Re: Gas Prices?

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 05:14:30 PDT

Did you listen to the Sean Hannity Show yesterday?

He said that the oil companies profit per gallon is about .09 cents while
the Government makes .50 cents in taxes, Seems like the Government needs
to give us a break.

And besides, we need to cut regulations so that we can drill for our own
oil and build new refineries. We haven't built a new refinery in 28
years and even running a max capacity, we can not refine enough oil to
meet the demand.

Royce

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:59:55 -0500 Patrick Jankowiak
<
<SNIP>