Re: [MV] bio diesel and other fuel options

From: Mark Ehle (mehle@willard.lib.mi.us)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 05:54:11 PST

No, you can't make methanol at home. It's a petroleum product. You can
by it at any place that sells racing fuel. You can use ethananol that
you distill yourself, but it has to be very, very dry, 99.9%. This is
difficult, but can be done.

Take a look at this site:

http://www.veggiepower.org.uk/main.htm

Lots of good info.

I plan on making some small batches this summer for my M35.

Mark