Re: [MV] Gas Can Question

From: Jacob Miller (jlmill@umr.edu)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 00:15:06 PDT

Just a guess but I would guess the imprinted numbers represent
day-month-year. Thats the way many parts are labeled if actual numbers and
not a code are used to show the date. Kod shows up on many castings, thus
the name CASTING KOD, with represents 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 then the day
month year. DN DI DS stands for 06 of May, 2003

Jacob Miller